Monday, October 25, 2010

Wooly Wonders

Is that how u spell wooly?! I was trying to come up with a design encompassing mittens and the sentiment Let it Snow so I went searching for clip art and put it into the Craft Robo software - I think I'm getting better with this - and cut them out of Grannies Wallpaper and backed it onto Snowflakes both from Pink Petticoat.

This was a success so I tried it again out of plain card ( I was actually aiming for an aperture card but the less said about that the better) and then had the crazy idea of adding fringing to the ends with Liquorice twine from The Ribbon Girl and then I thought "maybe I could wrap it all in twine..." a million years later, the finished article looks like this

And if in case this wasnt genius enough, I also came up with a way to 'engrave' a sentiment onto foil card to finish it off, cool huh?

1 comment: