Thursday, October 28, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Hmm, chocolate on the brain!

The October Funky Hand challenge is 'Take 5'  - to use five papers in one project and extra points for using a Funky Hand paper... so do I get extra, extra brownie points? Cos my five papers are all from the Funky Hand Funky Christmas Time range!

If u've read my blog before (or spent more than five mins in my company) u'll know I've recently acquired a Craft Robo (or Robo Cop as its now known in our house) so this wasnt as hard as it looks cos he did all the work, lol! I have some other variations on this theme that wouldn't have been possible without him (I'm way too impatient and cheap to use punches!)

Ok I'll 'fess up, the fifth paper is slightly hidden as its printed on the back of the bow and the punched flowers and also it was one of those happy accidents by my printer cos it was meant to be the red dots n it somehow came out mustard! Do you forgive me?

Update: Hurrah! I got Top 5! Go me!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh, this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Christmas card
    Thanks for playing along at Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is very merry and pretty, thankyou for joinging in wih the challenge over on get funky, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use all of those super Funky papers. I love what you have done here.

    Thank you for sharing with Get Funky! this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete