Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lookin up

I came back from my holibobs last week n wham, bam straight back into the back-to-work blues (not helped by the fact that we flew thru wot felt like 1000 miles of cloud before we landed in the pouring rain) so it was even more pleasing than normal when I came to stick this lil beauty together and I did it all the right way round without having checked first!

I used the poppies image from Birds Cards that I've used before, coloured it with promarker and heat embossed it (not that u can tell in this pic) with red glitter embossing powder so it shines and sparkles!  The background is embossed on my new Sizzix texture boutique which I purchased before I went away and I made this card for my aunt who financed it with the Argos vouchers she gave me.... ahem 7 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment