Thursday, May 02, 2013

March Days


MarchDay
 
“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade”
 
I have always found Charles Dickens to be a dreary author and I hated studying Great Expectations at school but this quote is an example of hitting the nail on the head (and probably why every one else thinks he’s great!).
 
 It didn't really require much embellishment as the artist had already laid the words out well, but I’m enjoying this paint splodging thing so I decided to flick a bit of Dylusions around. I also added a die cut flower which I touched up with a bit of the left over ink and a water brush, pretty & simple!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "splodging", looks gorgeous but cant understand why you don't like to do it in class.

    ReplyDelete