Monday, June 06, 2011

My First Marathon...

...and the only kind I will ever take part in! Theres a line in 'The Faculty' about only running when somebody is chasing ya but I'm not sure I'd do it even then!

So this Saturday I took myself off to Tidworth, Hampshire (just a few miles away from home, like) to take part in the 2 Scrap Ladies Midsummer Madness Card Marathon, and met the incomparable Julia & Ally and their team of elves who all helped the make the day run smoothly (cracking cous cous, Jan!) and managed to make fourteen cards - which I think is the most I've made in a month!

25 fabulous designs to choose from and - who'd've thought it - not enough hours in the day. but I'm chuffed with the ones I did manage to complete and maybe you'll let me share a few of em with y'here...

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are lovely, like the tree best out of these two, cant wait to see the other 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure to finish em then, lol

    ReplyDelete