Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach Bum

Back in my poppies post, I said I was intending to use the VW van digi stamp freebie from birds cards and here it is.

Again with the paper piecing and again with Funky Hand paper (think I've got my moneys worth outta this sheet now, lol). Not sure you can tell but its actually an easel card with the van stuck to the upright and real shells glue gunned as the prop. The yellow is glittered flocking powder applied to double sided self adhesive sheet (with a strip behind the vans wheels too), the blue is jus plain paper cut with decorative scissors and the white 'foam' is unheated clear embossing powder. I tried to clear emboss the windows with my versamark pen but that wasn't very sucessful!

Entering this for Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Bold & Bright

1 comment: