Monday, May 05, 2014


I’ve seen a few people use it  - Jennifer McGuire for one - and I caved and ordered the MFT Die-Namice Lily Die set.

I think I set myself a bit of a mammoth task as – inspired by this – I first cut it from acetate… and then promptly lost half the bits on my desk!! But I managed to round enough up to create this:

I used alcohol ink on the acetate and just kind of splodged them around! I added the dots with a fine liner later.
I think maybe it looks a little more effective from a distance, lol!


  1. Oh I love this, really effective!

  2. Ooh this is fabulous with the acetate! So pretty!
    Thanks for your commetn on my blog. To answer your question, if you've over-worked the watercolour paper you can always use it for die cuts for future projects. If it's one big muddy mess that you can't stand, sometimes you just have to bin it and try again! Practise makes perfect! :)