Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spooksville

Looking through my photos, there seems to be quite a few projects I never got around to blogging about. The following was inspired by a gingerbread house Betsy Veldman created – a quick search of the net yielded an easy house template which of course I translated into Robo Cop (might as well use him!) and Halloween-ified:
HalloweenHouse HalloweenHouse (2)

I put some sweets in and sold them at the Essington Fruit Farm Craft Fair in October – and as I haven’t blogged about that either, here are the pics of our stall, featuring the lovely Loraine :
FruitFarm2012 (2)
FruitFarm2012
FruitFarm2012_3
We did pretty well but it was blumming freezing and the heavens opened about half way through the day! Didnt deter the crowds tho, good old hardy Midlanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment