Sunday, December 04, 2011

Tis The Season

Would you like to see some more of my Christmas offerings? No? Well tough!
CutOutChristmas   DashingTurquoise
This cut-out was created on Robocop (among much cussing) and layered over some of last years Funky Hand paper. (I think I saw the idea on the Papercrafts Connection website but I can’t be sure).
The turquoise creation is the ‘Dasher’ stamp from Stampin’ Up repeatedly stamped in Versamark over a piece of aqua card. I printed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and wrapped that around the card before layering it onto a card blank covered in a freebie paper from Design House Digital.
GiltBelthehem   GiltSkyline
And these two were created with the last of my gilding flakes that I picked up at the NEC almost two years ago. I love this stuff and may well have to procure myself some more. On the right hand card, I followed the example that I saw created on the NEC stand by covering the negative of the black silhouette – cut by Robocop – in soap before placing it down on the Woodware double sided adhesive sheet and covering the space left with the gilding flakes. Then I lifted the mask and covered the ‘sky’ with black glitter. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment