Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eat, Drink & Be Merry

EatDrinkBMerry

  EatDrinkBMerryClose

How cute is this paper? Its from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety. The day I found out I could purchase it digitally was pretty much the highlight of my year! I used it as the basis for this card for a person whom I know likes food & cooking. 

I printed the Graphics Fairy image on tissue paper, layered it over the Cosmo Cricket ‘tossed salad’ and artfully(!) tore it. I then sponged some old paper Distress Ink around the edges - which somehow makes the tracing paper seem more translucent, I think its an illusion – and then spent a very long time fiddling with a shrink plastic, only to end up printing the sentiment on paper and mod podge-ing it to resultant tag. A lot of faffing but a pleasing result!

No comments:

Post a Comment