Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kiss Me Quick

I'm so glad Lucy Abrams has picked up her blogging again as I find her work so inspirational and she stops me feeling guilty bout using computer generated embellishments (I dunno, somehow it feels like a cop-out but I think I owe this all-consuming hobby to the digital crafting world so go figure!)

She made clever use of a recent Hero Arts digikit release that was actually autumn themed (I.e leaves) but she went down the xmas route instead and created this:


Which I thought was such a great idea I literally ran home (well ok maybe not literally!) and made these tags:

The 'berries' are homemade card candy using scrap card with liberally applied versamark and pearl embossing powder stuck down with rolled up glue dots. There are five of them tied together here, thats not a huge ribbon embellishment!



No comments:

Post a Comment