Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fly Me To The Moon

Gotta love a bit of Frank, huh? Paula at Pollycraft set the theme of 'Fly Me To The Moon' for the Monday Challenge and altho it sounds strange at first, she did say it could incorporate flight so when I finally used up this image thats been sitting round my desk, I thought it might just fit:

This was one of those cards that very much evolved as it went along! I had the idea of printing one of the Pink Petticoat Perfect papers over one of their Kraft designs but forgot to set the borderless printing up but then decided I quite liked the border. Like I said the Hero Arts Vintage Skyland image was in my half finished basket but I didnt like what I'd started so I cut it off n then trimmed some birds off to make it fit the dims of this card. The large bow came about by me trying to disguise my printer blobbing on the card blank - don't u just love technology?

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, love the bird image.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge over at Pollycraft.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete