Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Machine

A regular WOYWWer, the incredibly talented Mary Anne posted a tutorial for a pop-up slider card and I just had to give it a go... I did away with the top flap (altho in hindsight not sure it was the best idea) and drew it up in Robo Master. Then I was at a loss for how to decorate it until I managed to bully the rep at work into letting me make him a Valentine card for his wife. The Pollycraft digi stamp is called Tin Rose and I printed him on to a sheet from Funky Hand's Sticky Lemons collection and coloured the rose with a Promarker.

I'd like to enter this for:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Valentines
By The Cute & Girly - Red Is All Around

4 comments:

  1. Oh, looky, looky - love that you're trying all these different things, this is a fab card. Made me giggle with the robot with the rose in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun card, thanks for joining our valentines challenge at C.R.A.F.T. this week, x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and cute!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful project for the By The Cute & Girly's red + 1 challenge!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete