Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Holy Trinity...

...of the seaside! This should be a simple post "what does Summer mean to me?" A day trip to the beach for sun, sea, sand, chips & ice cream! Ok thats a quin-ity but still!




Technically this is me trying to emulate someone elses style and I've really not succeeded! On the up side I don't know where all you's r gettin ur brown card blanks from so I made my own from the inside of a roll of wrapping paper (the cheap 'roll of card' kind, I'm not the hulk!!)

Entering this for The Shabby Tea Room - Fun In The Sun
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very cute ... I {heart} how you did the sun!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer card! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete