Monday, October 24, 2011

All The Fun Of The Fair

I seem to start every post with "wow, hasn't it been a long time since I posted?" so who wants to break with tradition? I genuinely haven't posted this month as October has proved to be the most manic month of the year... jus when I was planning me some hols too!

Yesterday was my first ever craft fair, at Essington Fruit Farm near Wolverhampton. The magnificent Loraine accompanied me, to hold my hand (and split the tea bill!) and I actually sold a few things. It wasn't a ground breaking day but it wasn't as bad as I was imagining. I just need to work on my people skills!

Stall

The illustrious Mrs Dunnit requested that I share some sneak peeks last week but I’m afraid I am not even a lil bit that organised but I did work my wobbly backside off to get enough stock together so how bout a series of here’s what I made earlier shots? I’m afraid there will be liberal showings of the C word but it IS two months tomorrow!!

WonderlandConspire

BluebirdSleighBellsRing

Glistening

The sleigh bells sentiment is a Waltzingmouse stamp and I can’t look at it without singing the song so I thought I could make a series of cards based around the lyrics – clever or cheesy?

1 comment:

  1. How novel to be able to post again! Whoop, whoop!

    You were brilliant at the fair, your people skills are better than you think, how do you think you sold your cards?

    ReplyDelete