Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rainbow Scape

I took my inspiration from Jen Rzasa’s beautiful creation  - although mine is by no means as refined as hers, but you have to use what you’ve got, right? In this case a digi stamp by Hero Arts called Silly Scape.

IMAG0300

Is this CASEing or is it just plain copying? I’m not sure! But in my defence I never make thank you cards (cos I’m just plain mean!) so its not a exact copy. Plus I don't own any Altenew stamps… so to remedy this I’m gonna try my luck and enter it for the CASE Study challenge anyway!

Hmm, I might yet add another sentiment to it…what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes a very sweet and great card. Glad you joined us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looks like a CASE to me, and a great one at that! I don't think it needs another sentiment, the one already there is perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful cityscape - its so fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete